Letters to the Editor

Thursday 14 June 2012

Pro-Publica: When regulations go wrong

With the recent unveiling of the province's 116 recommendations for the shale gas industry in New Brunswick, the article below from ProPublica is timely. 

It provides a cautionary tale of what can go wrong with regulations if there isn't enough oversight in place. It's informative for all sides in the shale gas debate here in New Brunswick.

http://www.propublica.org/article/the-other-fracking-north-dakotas-oil-boom-brings-damage-along-with-prosperi


4 comments:

  1. I am now not certain where you are getting your info, however great
    topic. I must spend some time learning more or working out more.
    Thanks for excellent information I was in search of this info for my mission.



    Stop by my blog ... Diets That Work For Women

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer loans to Individuals, commercial and private organizations that want to start up or expand their businesses, at an interest rate of 3% and amount ranging from $5,000 up to of $10 Million. Our loan service is available for local and international borrower's. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic and co - operate. we give out long term loan from two to 30 years maximum. Contact us through email: zionloanfirm.ltd@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.

    ReplyDelete